Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
This mission pack is a narrative play expansion for the Warhammer 40,000 Crusade campaign system.
Within this book, you’ll find the rules required to play games of Warhammer 40,000 set in the Octarius Sector, left reeling from the incredibly bloody conflict between the Ork Empire of Octarius and Hive Fleet Leviathan. Forces from across the galaxy converge to contain the sprawling war, study it, or exploit the mayhem for their own dark agendas.
This mission pack has been specifically designed for use in narrative play Crusade games, where your campaigning forces can battle to breach or defend the Cordon Impenetra, secure supplies from vicious tripartite war zones, and doom entire worlds to the madness of xenos invasion.
This 112-page mission pack includes:
- Six new missions each for Combat Patrol-, Incursion-, and Strike Force-sized games, and three for Onslaught-sized games, all set within the xenos-plagued Octarius Sector
- New Treachery and Honour rules allowing for three- and four-player games of Warhammer 40,000
- The Underdogs system, allowing disadvantaged armies to spend Underdog points on benefits and abilities
- A selection of new Agendas, Requisitions, Stratagems, and more
- The basic rules for Warhammer 40,000 – designed to be quickly referenced during your games
The pack itself is presented in a full Canadian wiro ring-bound book for easy use on the tabletop during games, and comes with an elastic closure strap.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 Core Book to use the contents of this mission pack.