GLOSS Protection Sealings
High-quality varnishes to get an amazing sealing with non-yellowing properties. Ultra-resistant and with the best adherence
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake the can properly before each use.
- Do not apply too much paint in one spot to avoid "eyecat effect" and dripping. This type of paint should be applied with oscillations from left to right to ensure a constant and even application.
- Hold the aerosol at least 20-30 centimeters away from the surface you want to paint. This will ensure that the paint is evenly distributed over the entire surface. If you have to access difficult areas, you can get close, but move the spray paint quickly to avoid build-up and drips.
- Do not apply the paint from too far away to avoid a rough surface.
- Sprays have propellant gas that could damage some plastics if applied too closely.
- Clean the diffuser after each use by spraying a little paint but with the bottle completely upside down. In this way, only gas will come out cleaning the inner tubes as well as the diffusers.
Keep out of children reach.
Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces.
Do not spray on an open flame or another source of ignition.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Keep the recipient hermetically sealed.
IN CASE OF INHALATION: Remove person to fresh air and keep in a position that facilitates breathing.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: Rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor: If eye irritation persists, see a doctor.