Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
In the tangled depths of the deadly Gnarlwood, rival warbands battle over territory and plunder!
Enter the grim world of Warcry in the Core Book – your guide to fast-paced skirmish combat in the Gnarlwood, a bizarre jungle in the Realm of Beasts. This book contains all the core rules for the second edition of Warcry, including new rules that give you even more opportunities to react to the ebb and flow of battle, as well as expansion options for open, narrative, and matched play. Campaigns and quests will allow you to grow an inexperienced warband into a legendary force, renowned throughout Ghur and beyond – there's also a wealth of lore on the hungry Gnarlwood and fabled Talaxis, a foreboding ruin rumoured to contain ancient artefacts that can alter reality itself.
This book is an essential companion for anyone setting out to explore the Gnarlwood – whether you're an experienced player or founding your first warband.
This 160-page softcover book contains:
– Background material and sumptuous art to immese you in the horrifying Gnarlwood
– The complete core rules for Warcry, all you need to play this skirmish combat game
– New rules for Reactions, allowing more dynamic and aggressive gameplay
– Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for three or more players: Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
– Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balance your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
– Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
– A campaign section featuring quests and rewards for all Warcry factions, plus two full campaign arcs: The Path of Ven Talax and The Chotec Valley
– An open-ended battleplan generator, allowing you to quickly and easily set up a game with any scenery in your collection
|Zustand:||Originalverpackt / Neu|