Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
In the terrible and voracious depths of the Gnarlwood, warbands battle over ancient Realmshaper Engines – strange stone ziggurats that imbue the forest with cosmic energies. To meddle with these arcane constructs could unleash catastrophe far beyond the Ravening Ruin, but the deranged ghouls of the Royal Beastflayers believe they are on a quest to save the realm, and will devour anyone who stands in their way. It falls to the heroic Questor Soulsworn – itinerant champions of the Stormcast Eternals, guided by visions and prophecies – to defend the Seraphon relics from those who would defile them.
Warcry: Nightmare Quest brings two new warbands into the Gnarlwood – the elite Stormcast Eternals bound to the Questor Soulsworn, and the ghoulish Royal Beastflayers of the Flesh-eater Courts. The boxed set also includes a ruined and overgrown Realmshaper Engine with a host of modular Gnarlwood terrain, a double-sided game board, a book with background information, incredible artwork, and the rules for both warbands and the included terrain, plus a set of battleplan and warband cards to keep your games running smoothly.
This boxed set contains:
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Might and Madness – with background, artwork, rules, quests, and campaigns for both of the two warbands in the box
– Questor Soulsworn – 6 elite Stormcast Eternals, each a wandering hero brought together by fate. These multipart plastic miniatures include 6x Errant-Questors armed with a variety of weapons – two models in this versatile kit can alternatively be built as Questor Primes, and two can alternatively be built as Knight-Relictors
– Royal Beastflayers – 10 deluded cannibal ghouls who act as hunting hounds and gamekeepers for their vampiric monarchs. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Royal Flaymaster, 1x Beastflayer Baron, and 3x Gore-Squires with a variety of cosmetic options, as well as 2x Offal Hounds and 3x Ghoul Trackers
– Gnarlwood Scenery – 10 pieces of plastic terrain, fully compatible with existing Gnarlwood scenery kits, including 1x Realmshaper Engine, 2x Gnarloaks, 2x Rope Bridges, and 5x Obstacles such as shattered ruins, palisades, bones, and broken posts
– A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board, depicting two perilous jungle floors
– 30x battleplan cards, including 12x terrain cards, 6x deployment cards, 6x victory cards, and 6x twist cards
– 17x warband cards, including 2x ability cards, 3x divider cards, 7x fighter cards for the Questor Soulsworn, and 5x fighter cards for the Royal Beastflayers
Nightmare Quest is a great way to expand your games of Warcry, playing skirmish battles between two powerful warbands in a disturbing and deadly landscape. You will need a copy of the Warcry: Core Book to use the contents of this expansion box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require Assembly.
|Zustand:||Originalverpackt / Neu|
|Age of Sigmar Armee:||Cities of Sigmar Flesh-eater Courts|