Howling like maddened beasts, the Blades of Khorne hurl themselves upon their prey. These savage killers seek to honour the Blood God by drowning the Mortal Realms in a tide of gore. Armies of scarred and wild-eyed mortals fight alongside daemons born of primal fury, surging forth as one vast and unstoppable red tide. Those in the path of this calamity are swiftly hacked and hewn apart, their severed heads held aloft as offerings to the Lord of Skulls.
This book contains everything you need to know when leading the devoted followers of Khorne in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Experience aeons of slaughter, witness the burning touch of the Blood God's wrath on the realms, and encounter the mightiest slaughterhosts to take up arms in Khorne's name.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– Detailed background material on the Blades of Khorne, including the various slaughterhosts, each of which worships the Blood God in their own uniquely violent way
– Blood-soaked artwork illustrating the rage and martial might of Khorne's followers
– 41 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for Blades of Khorne armies, from towering Bloodthirsters to cruel Realmgore Ritualists
– Rules themed around the six mightiest slaughterhosts, plus battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power, and Blood Blessings – terrifying prayers for your priests
– Path to Glory campaign rules that allow your warlord to undergo the Trial of Skulls, plus a new battleplan and eight warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Blades of Khorne
– A visceral gallery of Khornate miniatures engaged in glorious slaughter, with instructional guides to get you painting
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.